They are used in stationary exhaust ventilation systems of industrial, public and residential buildings, installed on the roof. The fans are designed to operate without a duct network. Providing optimal performance when the capacity is less than the maximum, the fan can operate with a duct network.
- Low and medium pressure
- One-way suction
- Impeller with backward curved blades (6/9 blades)
- "Flare discharge" of the removed smoke.
- Galvanized steel pockets to prevent air leakage from the room when the fan is on (no check valve required)
- The roof fan design is completely weatherproof
- The absence of moisture penetration through the fan inside the room largely depends on the quality of its installation and the qualifications of the installation organization