Cyclones UC-38 (Melstroy) are intended for use in pneumatic transport and aspiration systems at grain storage and processing enterprises, food industry and agriculture enterprises.
- Cyclones designed by VNIIZ (Melstroy), with a diameter of 250-850 mm;
- They are made of left and right versions (the right one is the rotation of the gas flow clockwise, when viewed from the exhaust pipe, the left one is counterclockwise);
- They can be completed with a volute on the exhaust pipe or an umbrella, depending on the location of the fan. When the cyclone is operating under pressure, an umbrella is installed, and a snail is under pressure;
- The efficiency of cleaning dusty air with UC-38 cyclones is 85 ÷ 95%.
- Can be installed in a group of 2; 3x; 4x; 6x cyclones.